QServing central Nebraska and surrounding areas.
KC Cell: 308-440-2203
Your Prescription for Better Air
As always, call with any questions. Call anytime.
And there you have it. That's How We Do It !!!
17. Any ductwork found to be damaged or loose during the duct cleaning process is then repaired.
16. The condenser coil is cleaned if necessary.
14. The drain pan and drain line of the evaporator coil are cleaned and cleared.
15. The furnace is re-assembled and the plennums are sealed air tight.
13. The Evaporator Coil is wet-washed if necessary.
12. The secondary heat exchanger on Medium and High Efficiency furnaces is cleaned.
11. The heat exchanger is inspected for excessive corrosion.
9. Holes drilled for trunk access are sealed with air-tight, fire-rated plugs.
10. All internal components of the furnace are cleaned thoroughly.
8. The main trunks of the ductwork are then accessed and cleaned thoroughly.
7. Pneumatic agitators(whips and skippers) AND brushes are inserted through each branch of the ductwork.
6. Air grilles are carefully removed to avoid scratching the walls or chipping paint.
5. The duct vacuum hose is inserted via the blower and coil compartments.
4. The coils are covered over to prevent larger debris from falling onto them during the duct cleaning process.
3. The Evaporator Coil is accessed and cleaned thoroughly.
2. The blower fan is disassembled and the Housing, Fan, and Motor are cleaned separately.
Not all duct cleaning companies are created equal. Duct MD is a Premium Furnace AND Duct cleaning company. We clean the entire Furnace and Air Conditioning System.
How We Do It
1. The Blower Fan is removed from the furnace.